How to tie an improved clinch knot with Hook-Eze
Hook-Eze makes tying even the most complicated fishing knots easy. Not only that, this knot tying tool safely holds your hook whilst tying to your line eliminating painful injuries.
- To begin, slide the ring over your ring finger or attach to belt loop.
- Open the Hook-Eze lid and place the hook inside. Close the lid. Thread the line through the eye of the hook.
- Spin Hook-Eze handle 3-6 full turns
- Pass the end of line through loop above the hook
- Then back out through the top loop and moisten line
- Pull the knot tight; slowly and safely
- Use the line cutter to trim excess line