Tying fishing knots is easy with Hook-Eze
Hook-Eze makes tying even the most complicated fishing knots easy. This fishing knot-tying tool safely also holds your hook while tying to your line eliminating painful injuries.
- To begin, slide the ring over your ring finger or attach to a belt loop
- Open the Hook-Eze lid and place the hook inside. Close the lid. Thread the line through the eye of the hook
- Spin Hook-Eze handle 3-6 full turns
- Pass the end of the line through the loop above the hook
- Then back out through the top loop and moisten the line
- Pull the knot tight; slowly and safely
- Use the line cutter to trim excess line
The Hook-Eze Multi-Function fishing tool is available in two great sizes and various colours.