10 Reasons to use Salt-Away
- Salt-Away is the most concentrated and powerful salt removing product available on the market; 1 litre will make up to 512 litres of slat remover, which stops salt corrosion and saves you money.
- Salt-Away combo kits only use 40-60mls to flush your outboard engine, and then it will remove all salt from your boat, trailer, fishing and dive gear. You only need to use one product to do all this Salt-Away. Note: Use 40-60mls up to 90hp, 80-100mls for engines over 90hp and it leaves a protective film in your engine.
- Salt-Away will remove salt from all wiring, electronic circuit boards, and will leave a protective film to stop costly corrosion.
- Salt-Away can be safely sprayed on fish finders and chart plotters to safely remove the salt to stop scratching expensive screens.
- Salt-Away should be sprayed on fish bins, filleting tables, boat bilges and smelly hands to stop all fish smells.
- Salt-Away should be sprayed on all canopies, clears, carpets and upholstery - even yacht sails to remove the salt and keep them like new.
- Salt-Away should be used to soak dive regs, dive computers and dive cameras to keep them like new.
- Salt-Away should be used in all saltwater marine toilets to keep them working perfectly and stop them smelling.
- Salt-Away should be used on all trailer brakes (disc/drum) to clean and protect them, i.e. can use up to 20% Salt-Away to water for extra protection.
- Salt-Away should be used to protect your tow vehicle as well; wash under body and don't rinse off, wash upper body and rinse off.
Salt-Away is available from LURE ME as a "Salt-Away Starter Kit", spray bottles or concentrate refill pack in either 946ml or 3.79 litre pack sizes.